Last modified: January 20, 2013
- On this Site; and
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Company or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
This Site is intended only for use by you on behalf of Your Employer with respect to the Genesis Credit program that is the subject of an agreement between us and Your Employer.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Genesis FS Card Services, Inc., Attn: Compliance Department, 8405 SW Nimbus Avenue, Suite A, Beaverton, Oregon 97008.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- That is about you including your identity and/or the identity of Your Employer; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you navigate this Site; and
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- The information you provide by filling in forms on our Site, such as inputting consumer information. This also may include personal information about you provided by Your Employer at the time you are authorized to use our Site. We may also ask you for personal information when you report a problem with our Site to verify your identity.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide the information, products or services that are the subject of our agreement with Your Employer.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users in accordance with agreements governing our relationship with them.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To the issuer of the Genesis Credit Account.
- To credit monitoring companies as required by law.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc., about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. and/or Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.'s customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Correcting Your Information
You can change your personal information by contacting the administrator designed by Your Employer. You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The terms of our agreement with Your Employer shall govern the security of information on this Site.
Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Attn: Retail Partner Programs
8405 SW Nimbus Avenue, Suite A
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
Or call us toll-free at 1-866-293-1770.
Copyright 2013 – Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. and Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. – All rights reserved.